Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Killhouse Remake Week7?? Props?

So not what I was really expecting with either with this post. I ran into several issues with my Unreal project kind of breaking on me. I think it had something to do with the ray-tracing settings I enabled and it bugging it out but I wasn't able to properly add or remove lights anymore and the whole scene just wasn't rendering. I'm sure its something simple but I thought rather than waste time troubleshooting the problem I would go in and see how many props I can make for the scene so I don't have to rely on asset packs and Megascans which is what I was planning on using for the filler objects. I was able to make all these props in a week (not really counting the tires since I borrowed them from a different project and gave them a material).












No comments:

Post a Comment